Dates, details and rates can be found on the information page for each of our tours:
- Monthly 5km Paddling Race
- Two-hour Parys Scenic Paddle Tour
- Two-day Vaal River Overnight Tour
- Five-Day Orange River Tour
For the Monthly 5km Paddling Race, if you have your own kayak you can just show up. If you don’t, make sure to book a hire kayak by the Friday before the event.
Bookings for the Two-hour Parys Scenic Paddle Tour can be made by contacting us directly.
Please download and complete the booking forms for the Two-day Vaal River Overnight Tour and Five-day Orange River Tour.
Lisa de Speville
Tel: 082 936 2509
Email: iwant2paddle [at] paddlewithus.co.za
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A minimum number of guests are required to run a tour.
- The group stays together and with the guide at all times. You are not permitted to go off on your own.
- Guests may not get off their kayaks to swim at any time during the tour.
- No smoking.
- No alcohol may be carried on a kayak or consumed.
- Any waste (cans, wrappers, paper, plastic, bottles) must be carried on the kayak and disposed of in designated bins at the end.
- Paddle With Us reserves the right to refuse admission to any guest who appears to be under the influence of alcohol or other prohibited substances.
- By participating in this tour you agree to follow all instructions given by the guide and to abide by the terms and conditions of Paddle With Us.
- Minimum age depends on the type of tour (see tour-specific information).
- Children from ages of 6 to 12 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. They will share a double kayak.
- Children aged 13 and up may paddle single-seater kayaks (on multiday tours), if you have your own Vagabond kayak. A parent/guardian must be on tours with all children under 16.
- Teens over 16 may come on tours without a parent/guardian; parental consent is necessary.
Cancellation periods vary with each tour. In general:
- No-show, no refund.
- No refund will be given for cancellations received within a defined period of the scheduled date and time of the activity.
- For cancellations received within a defined period of the tour, a percentage of the tour fee will be charged.
- Cancellations made more than a defined period before the tour will only be charged a 10% admin fee.
- Paddle With Us reserves the right to cancel any tour should there be insufficient guests and/or unfavourable weather. We aim to give you a reasonable period of notice of cancellations. A full refund will be given.
- All guests are required to sign an indemnity form prior to starting any activity with us. You will not be allowed to participate without signing an indemnity form.
- A parent/legal guardian must sign indemnity for accompanied and unaccompanied minors under the age of 18.